Press brake die changer
Raku-rack was developed to easily and safely perform the heretofore hard work of changing press brake dies without needing to lift the heavy dies.For Inquiries
The press brake can be set up by just sliding the die from the punch and die storage unit.
Step 1 Slide the die to the arm.
Step 2 Slide the arm forward.
Step 3 Slide the die to the press brake.
The 3-position automatic stop electric lift allows many units to be stored in less space.
Punch inverting action makes the work easy
Split dies and other lightweight dies are stored in the drawers.
|Punch storage unit||Number of rows||27 rows (50 mm pitch)|
|Punch length (minimum)||S size (415 mm)|
|Punch length (maximum)||L size (835 mm)|
|Punch height||Up to 235 mm|
|Punch weight (Maximum per row)||Up to 40 kg (L size length conversion)|
|Punch weight (total for all punches)||Up to 600 kg|
|Die storage unit||Number of shelves||2 shelves (top and bottom)|
|Number of rows (total for all shelves)||30 rows (91 mm pitch)|
|Die length (minimum)||S size (415 mm)|
|Die length (maximum)||L size (835 mm)|
|Die height||Up to 125 mm|
|Die bottom width||Up to 60 mm|
|Die weight (Maximum per row)||Up to 60 kg|
|Die weight (total per shelf)||Up to 600 kg|
|Punch arm||Equipped with a manual inverting mechanism|
|Die arm||Equipped with an electric lift mechanism|
|Lift speed||35/29 mm/sec (60/50 Hz)|
|Lift die weight||Up to 60 kg|
|Stop position||Select from 3 positions: top shelf, middle shelf, bottom shelf|
|Motor||200V 3-phase 200W with a brake|
|Lightweight punch storage drawer||Number of rows||11 rows (50 mm pitch)|
|30 x 20 x 30|
|Punch length||Up to L size (835 mm)|
|Punch height||Up to 150 mm|
|Punch weight (total for all punches)||Up to 80 kg|
|Lightweight die storage drawer||Number of rows||12 rows (44 mm pitch)|
|30 x 14 x 30|
|Die length||Up to L size (835 mm)|
|Die height||Up to 150 mm|
|Die weight (total for all dies)||Up to 80 kg|
|Dry weight||900 kg|
1. The above table is a storage example for reference purposes. The number of items that can be stored depends on the shapes of the dies.
2. The maximum maximum height is the height when a 60 mm high 1V die is stored in the punch bottom.
3. The punch weight (maximum per row) is the maximum weight converted to the L size length.
4. A press brake punch clamp groove in the punch is required.
5. Die bases, such as DHC and 1VHB, can also be stored in the die storage unit.
Items with a 1V die bottom width that exceeds 60 mm cannot be stored.
6. The maximum die height is the height when there is bottom shelf storage.
7. The die arm stops automatically when one of the following is selected/started: Middle: press brake table top height,
Top shelf: 60 mm above the middle position (DHC die base top surface),
Bottom shelf: 223 mm below the middle position.
8. A separate power supply (200V, 3-phase, 1KVA) from the press brake is used.
9. There is also a die base with rollers (option) that makes it easy to move dies on the die base. Patent pending
●This product may be changed without notice to make improvements.
List of TAGAMI EX Products
Converting the blessing of the forest into energy.
RAM700-S / RAM2200-7
Fully automated single end spot welder
Optimum for automation and continuous unattended operation.
Press brake die changer